Due to a variety of digital innovations, warfare has changed dramatically. We are confronted with hybrid tactics in which influencing plays a major role. This 1-week course prepares leaders from various ministries of the Dutch Government for modern warfare.
98% success rate
Compliant with internal educational requirements
NRTO quality label
The training provides up-to-date knowledge to the participants. A lot of emphasis is placed on the pragmatic role of participants in the crisis management process. Several practical scenarios are being discussed and rehearsed. During the entire course, participants receive regular feedback from the instructors about their communication, presence and style.
This course is suitable for leaders that play a crucial role during a crisis management process within a ministry. Participants must be in possession of a Code of Conduct and have the correct security clearance.
All Ministries and departments of Defence
This training can be provided to all Ministries and to all departments within the military. AFG carefully consults with the Ministry about the exact content of the course.
- What: Hybride Conflicts course
- Also known as: Hybrid Warfare, Hybrid Confrontations, Hybrid Operations
- Where: This training can take place on your preferred location, in mission areas or on the AFG training grounds.
- Hybrid Conflict topics
- Hybrid Conflict model in practice
- Most recent scientific studies on developments within the domain of hybrid conflicts
- Perform information operations in theory and in practice
- Increase interdepartmental cooperation
- Collaborate with specialists from different ministries
- Increase relevant network by going through practical scenarios together
- Identify opportunities and challenges between the different ministries
Really good assistance. Very nice people who teach the classes.
I enjoyed the class structure very well. More and more topics were added in a logical order. Communication with the students was very nice, too!
I liked the training, it featured good instructors with a lot of knowledge that can teach you a lot.
The training is perfectly set up and every instructor knows what they’re talking about. A very positive experience.
I think you are heading in the right direction with the training. It fits well with the rest of our training.
Download our portfolio to read more about the training methods of AFG, the courses that have already been conducted and the letter of recommendation that we received from a former Royal Navy Commander and Marine Corps Commander.
Tactical Medicine: Combat Life Saver course
An extensive, pragmatic medical training of 4 weeks that trains soldiers to become a Combat Life Saver in accordance with the TCCC doctrine, with Certificate of Competence.
New challenges require new leadership skills. In this course, students are trained in 15 days to become 2IC teamleader, with officially recognized Competence Certificate.
All courses can be adjusted to your own training needs to meet all quality requirements.